AKA The WEDGE - For a No-Rattle Hitch (Patent Pending)
Hitch Gear Stabilizer
Unassuming Size - Big Peace of Mind
Don't be fooled by its size. This little wonder has a big job. The Hitch Wedge performs double duty by holding your hitch gear tight and provides extra security for the hitch pin. Hitch racks will stand stone cold solid with the Hitch Wedge. Put it on and forget about it.
- "Wedges" itself between the receiver and hitch gear to take up play and eliminate irritating rattle.
- Holds Hitch Pin tight.
- Easier to use and less expensive than other stabilizers.
- Doubles as anti-theft device.
- Carbon steel fabrication.
- Models available for both 2" and 1 ¼" receivers.
»» Instructions »» Get Adobe Reader
92212 No-Rattle 1 ¼" Hitch Wedge
93347 No-Rattle 2" Hitch Wedge
93500 Combo No-Rattle 1 ¼" Hitch Wedge & ½" Pin
93625 Combo No-Rattle 2" Hitch Wedge & 5/8" Pin
Boone Hitch Case
Keep it clean…and organized
Heavy hitch accessories can damage your vehicle's interior when not in use. Keep anything that rolls, slides or gets tangled secured and easily accessible.
- Constructed of water resistant, double wall nylon.
- Carry handles and zippered opening allow easy access and handling.
- Holds the heaviest draw bars and trailer balls.
- Great for storing tow chains and tie down straps.
- Also fits the Sports Fan Flag Pole Base
- 16" long x 5" wide x 4" high
79931 Boone Hitch Case
The Bare Necessities
Hitch Pins built to industry specifications but without the cost. We offer standard Zinc, Bumper Chrome Plated and Premium Stainless Steel pins. All available for 2" and 1 ¼" hitch receivers.
- Zinc and Chrome Plated pins fabricated of 1018 carbon steel.
- Stainless Steel pins fabricated of 302 stainless.
- Pin retaining clip included.
81500 1/2" Hitch Pin Zinc
81511 1/2" Hitch Pin Chrome
81522 1/2" Hitch Pin Stainless Steel
81625 5/8" Hitch Pin Zinc (2" hitch receivers)
81636 5/8" Hitch Pin Chrome
81647 5/8" Hitch Pin Stainless Steel